Product Performance characteristics
1. The product has a high water reduction rate of 15-30% and can significantly increase the strength of concrete at various ages.
2. Adding this product with the same construction conditions and design strength can save 10-20% of cement.
3. It has good adaptability to Portland cement, ordinary Portland cement, slag Portland cement and fly ash Portland cement.
4. It can significantly improve the durability of concrete impermeability and antifreeze.
5. low alkali content, per cubic meter of concrete (the amount of cement is 400KG), the alkali content (combined Na2O) increased by adding this agent is less than 1KG.
6. In accordance with the use of aliphatic water reducing agent and sulfamate water reducing agent, the effect and plasticity of the product are obviously improved.
Main ingredient and technical index
1. Main ingredients: B-potassium sulphate and sodium-free salt
3.The technical performance index of concrete with admixture volume: C X (0.5-1.2%)
If the above model products can not meet the customer's requirements, they can be customized according to the specific needs of customers.
Scope of application
This product can be widely used in concrete, construction, highways, bridges, airports, ports, terminals, prefabricated concrete and other concrete projects.
The general dosage is 0.5-1.2%, and the suitable dosage is 0.75%. The user can select the best dosage according to the adaptability of the admixture and cement through the concrete experiment.
The powder water reducing agent is packaged in a plastic bag lined woven bag and moisture-proof paper bag. The net weight of each bag is 25kg and 40Kg. The liquid admixture is put in plastic drum and net weight of 200kg and 1000Kg per barrel. It can also be transported in bulk by tank truck. Protect from rain and moisture when transporting. Barrels require sealing to prevent omissions.
Storage conditions and expiration date
Powder should be stored in a dry, ventilated warehouse. If it is agglomerated by moisture, it needs to be pulverized to the specified fineness requirement or dissolved into a liquid. Exceeding the shelf life, it must be tested to determine whether it can continue to be used. This product is valid for 2 years.
When the admixture is a powder, the cement, sand, stone and admixture are added together to the mixer, and after being stirred uniformly, the mixing water is added and stirred for 2-3 minutes. Conditional lag is better for mixing water.
When the admixture is a liquid, the cement, sand, and stone are added together to the mixer, and after stirring uniformly, the mixing water is added, and the mixture is stirred for 2-3 minutes. Conditional lag is better for mixing water.
1. When the user first uses the product, or when the material such as cement changes, it is necessary to pass the concrete experiment to determine the optimum dosage.
2. When mixing liquid products, the amount of water in the water reducing agent should be deducted from the concrete mix ratio.。
Security protection tips
1. This product is a weakly alkaline solid, non-toxic, non-corrosive, but not edible. When it comes into contact with the human body, it should be clear with clear water as soon as possible. If it causes allergies, it should be treated promptly.。
2. This product has a fine powder and is prone to dust when used. Wear masks, gloves and other protective equipment.